Central Office Hours of Operation
Central Office will operate under its summer hours from June 6-July 22.
Monday-Thursday - 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
*Central Office will be closed July 4, 2016 in honor of Independence Day.
JSD117 Registration 2016
Online Registration will re-open July 31st until August 9th. Families are encouraged to do as much as they can through the online registration process. CLICK HERE for more imformation.
Sign up for the 6th Annual 5K Run/Walk for Education. Saturday, September 17, 2016. This event is open to the public. Proceeds will benefits grants for teachers in District #117.
Jacksonville School District 117 will be celebrating its 150th anniversary with a sesquicentennial celebration in 2017. The Sesquicentennial Committee is presently hosting a contest to develop the logo that will be used for the yearlong celebration. The contest kicks off May 1, 2016 and will end on August 31, 2016. All logo ideas must be submitted to Amy Albers at the Jacksonville Public Schools Foundation office at 516 Jordan, Jacksonville, IL 62650 on a flash drive or CD in the design file master format by deadline to be considered for the contest. The contest winner will be awarded two tickets to the Sesquicentennial banquet and will be recognized during that event. All entries will become the property of Jacksonville School District 117 and can be used by the school district without further permission or compensation to the designer.
The following rules must be followed for the contest:
- The slogan, “Rich History, Bright Future” must be used in the Logo.
- The school colors and the logo colors are red and white.
- The logo must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, intellectual property-related rights, or property-related rights
- The logo must not contain footage, images, or artwork not created by the designer
- The logo must not contain anything that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
- The logo must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Quicklinks: Employee Quicklinks: